Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 22

Well I'm over halfway through my 46 day experiment! [What the heck where did my time go?!?!] Yep. And while I do look back at my life, I have been looking forward today. I have really put my mind to my future. [What I want to do, who I want to be, who I want to be with] and after that I decided to lay down what I want in my life and future wife.

I simply must have/live in a beach house, zero exceptions [ I don't care what beach!]
In order to fund my vacation home that'll require an amazing job [which I'll get no problem :)]
I want to be a fun dad
And that brings me to you.
Mystery girl. The lucky duck.
Whether you read this or not, it's for you, who ever you may be, where ever you may be.
To my Future Spouse
Hello! and Greetings! I can't wait for our life together I just know that we will be the party. I can't wait to be you're one and only and you mine. I will love you until the end, and than after. I promise I will be there for you and I am saving myself for you. All you. I think and pray for you everyday. I hope you're ready for the time of your life. I know it'll get tough but hey it'll get better, and better as we grow and as our family does too. I know you're out there and I cannot wait to find you. Be strong. We'll be together soon. I love you.
Tay


[sorry to be so open]
TKS
Taylor Kent Smedley

No comments:

Post a Comment