Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 33

Le Livre De Mormon. The book of Mormon. Today I got my first copy of it in the french language. It is beautiful, it is even more beautiful in French. Man, what a day. I feel happier, I feel brighter, I feel more sure, and that is all because of this book right here. I know that it's true, because I've read it, I've lived it, and I love it. It is because of those feelings right there and the many other beautiful wonders that it brought me, that I will bring the world. That joy, that exact peace. That knowledge. That truth. The Bountiful Temple. Wow what a place. It was hard to go from the extreme peace and comfort there, to the busy and harsh world of retail. I am excited to leave my job, I've grown out of it. It has been by far the BEST one on my resume but my hearts in a different place. I love my family! They are the most supportive people you'll ever meet. I feel like I'm maturing and growing everyday. Heck I'll always be an insanely hyper kid on the inside! We all know that will never change.
TKS
Taylor Kent Smedley

No comments:

Post a Comment