Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 34


I miss my friend Stacy. She is in California for a week [though I'm jealous] she is the funniest person I've ever met. She can make anything funny, anything at all! It is such a relief to have a drama free friendship [which is exactly what I need no drama] She is hilarious and I'm glad to have got to known her from my career at Kohls which comes to an end in less than a week. Man, am I really growing up? I spent some time with Heather today. I love her. She is my aunt on my moms side. She has been the one to help me through when times were tough and she loved me and will always love me no matter what. Heather is outspoken, well outspoken but honest. HAHA you're thinking it, she is not afraid to say it [in any situation at all] Though true she has a little spice she is a sweetheart through and through. I love you Hedo!
TKS
Taylor Kent Smedley

No comments:

Post a Comment