Friday, June 25, 2010

Day 35

Today was just one of those days were I felt like this, send me out there! I'm so tired of waiting. I cant imagine if I had to wait 4 months. SEND ME NOW! This is urgent. I wanna be there! I want to see the city! Meet the people! Speak the language. I am not much good around here anymore. I often teeter back and forth between the feelings of leaving home. Some days I'm happy some I'm sad. C'est la vie! [note: that's french! look at me go see I told you I was ready] My goodness sakes. My mommacita [my hero] is out of town for a few days, so naturally the house is a mess and the Nintendo wii is running the most part of the day! GO WII! [just kidding I only play games that I can grasp the concept of such as the following {Wii sports, Mario Kart, Smash Brothers, Basically if the title is 2 words long and conveniently conveys the purpose of the game I'm in!] my brothers are maniacs at it! If there was an Olympics for Wii well Heck we'd take home the bronze, silver, and gold. The ceremony would be out on our back lawn [I wonder if its a winter or summer sport{ or even a sport}] Well well well that's all for tonight folks! [so nerdy]! Peace.
TKS
Taylor Kent Smedley

No comments:

Post a Comment